Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of my DA army as it stands at the moment, I have just included a picture for an overview of the model if you want close ups follow the links in blue. (Please forgive the colouring on some of the pics, some seem to be cartoony but they aren't like that in life)

My first of a future 3 Razorbacks.

Front
Rear
Angel side
Chapter Icon side

The first tactical squad

Laser marine
Sergent Front
Sergent Rear
Front bolter on strap marnie
Back bolter on strap marnie

My jetpack Chaplain

Rear
Side

There should be some pictures of my Terminator Librarian coming up soon as well so stay posted.

·
Registered
130 Posts
these look real nice, love the scars on the Chaplin's face

keep it up:happy:

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
A little more highlight to the Razor's green would be wonderful... apart from that they look very well done...

We will see more eh? ;)

·
Registered
419 Posts
I also like the lenses on the Razor, but two tips/suggestions for You:

1: Put the highligths on the lenses at the same "corner" on all of the lenses. Compare the periscopes around the hatch with the aiming device on the h-bolter.

2: On my DA Rhinos/Predators/Vinicator I painted the headligths in the same way as your lenses, only in a deep red colour and finished them with a layer of gloss varnish. Then I repainted the bars/net with black followed by boltgun metal.

Keep up Your good work with the greatest army of them all!

The Watcher - A fellow DA commander

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The first update on my DA army project (sorry about the focus I'll see if I can borrow a better camera next time;Y)

My Terminator Librarian

Side1
Side2

My Assault Marine Vet. Sergent

Rear

The rest of the Assault squad should be finished in a couple of weeks along with the first of the Ravenwing squad so stay tuned. :)

·
Father of the Failed
1,170 Posts
Looks good so far buddy, nice and clean. A bit more highlighting on the main parts of the armour would be good, but other than that I like very much.

Keep 'em coming!

Rich.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts