Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
yeah, some nice conversion work and painting there!

Is it just me, or does anyone else think it's kind of strange that they don't give the city or state, just the name of the mall? Like there's only one shopping center called "West Oaks" or "Palisades Center" or "Cherry Hill" in the whole US. (yeah, I know I could cross-reference with their list of stores or something, but it's still kinda dumb.)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yep. Some good stuff there indeed. Or'es'ukos of Fal'shia is probably my favorite conversion, just for the wings, and I might try something similar myself.

Also... A'pach A'shoval... you guys have got to see the rest of this army. It's rediculous. The red and blue theme is carried throughout with bleached bone detailing. Spider Tau is how Tom (a redshirt at the Supermall store) described them, and it's true.

Oh, and they get bright purple Kroot.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Bleh. Considering I'm currently trying to piece about 3000 points of nids back together after subjecting them to UPS' usual tender ministrations, it may be a while before I get anywhere near chopping up another Crisis Suit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.