Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is the second variation of my normal list but now with a haemonculus.
The dracon joins the wyches, and the haemonculus joins the 7 man raider squad.
Depending on my foe i sometimes disembark my raider squads and have them both charge into combat, usually both squads teaming up on one and i use my destructor before i charge. Also i try for +1 strength and re-roll misses on dracons drugs until it fails and then i stick with +1 strength. I dunno why but i always forget my wyches combat drugs at the start of the battle, does anyone else do this? Also i love the conversion i did for my haemonculus, i used the female one and gave it a custom made scissor hand and destructor it looks neat.

HQ: 155
Dracon = 110
Punisher
Combat drugs
Shadow field
Tormentor helm

Haemonculus = 45
Destructor
Scissorhand

Troops: 536
10 Man warrior squad = 100
2 Dark lances

2 Dark lances

7 Man raider squad = 159
Splinter cannon
Blaster
Succubus
Agoniser
Plasma grenades
Raider
Disentegrator

8 Man raider squad = 167
Splinter cannon
Blaster
Succubus
Agoniser
Plasma grenades
Raider
Disentegrator

Elites: 194
8 Wyches = 194
7 Wych weapons
Plasma grenades
Succubus
Agoniser
Raider

Heavy support: 125
Ravager = 125
3 Disentegrators
Horrorfex

Total = 1000

·
Registered
225 Posts
This is the second variation of my normal list but now with a haemonculus.
The dracon joins the wyches, and the haemonculus joins the 7 man raider squad.
Depending on my foe i sometimes disembark my raider squads and have them both charge into combat, usually both squads teaming up on one and i use my destructor before i charge. Also i try for +1 strength and re-roll misses on dracons drugs until it fails and then i stick with +1 strength. I dunno why but i always forget my wyches combat drugs at the start of the battle, does anyone else do this? Also i love the conversion i did for my haemonculus, i used the female one and gave it a custom made scissor hand and destructor it looks neat.

HQ: 150
Dracon = 105
Punisher
Combat drugs
Shadow field
I suggest you find some way to get a tormentor helm on him for the +1 attack.

Haemonculus = 45
Destructor
Scissorhand

Troops: 536
2 Dark lances

2 Dark lances
This all looks good.

7 Man raider squad = 164
Splinter cannon
Blaster
Succubus
Agoniser
Plasma grenades
Raider
Disentegrator
Horrorfex

8 Man raider squad = 172
Splinter cannon
Blaster
Succubus
Agoniser
Plasma grenades
Raider
Disentegrator
Horrorfex
Btw, Warriors have Sybarites not Succubus's =p

You generally don't want to have your warriors assault most of the time since the basic one is so horrible in CC. Generally the only time I have my raider warriors assault is either A.) I need to tie up a unit and I don't particularly care if I win the assault or not, or B.) My raider got shot down and I got assaulted. As such, I suggest you drop the sybarites. Also, as much as others might say otherwise, I suggest you try putting Night Shields on these two raiders (but not the others). These raiders are going to circling the enemy and shooting at them and the extra 6" will help you with bolter fire (stupid strength 4 guns glancing armor 10. /grumbles).

Elites: 194
8 Wyches = 194
7 Wych weapons
Plasma grenades
Succubus
Agoniser
Raider
Good, just one small error. You have to give the succubus its plasma grenade separately since characters don't get the upgrades that the rest of their squad gets usually unless specifically said otherwise (just like you can't give the succubus a blaster). So really, the net result is this unit is 1 pt short.

Heavy support: 120
Ravager = 120
3 Disentegrators

Total = 1000
Looks good, although I haven't double checked the points.

·
Banned
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
lol i forgot to add in the tormentor helm... ill go figure something out and edit it when done.
also i dont like night shields, i dont find 6" good enough. also depending on my opponent i charge my warriors in and i try to gang up on 1 unit cuz if i dont charge my warriors in they usually get shot down and entangled the next turn.

Also for wyches and the plasma affect it says ALL models in the squad may take it at +1 point and the succubus is technically part of the squad and you wont convince me no matter what you say cuz then id have to figure out how to drop 1 point.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts