Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hq: dracon with agonizer. 4 warriors on a raider.

troops: 5 warriors, one sybraite with agonizer. On a raider

5 warriors, one sybraite with agonizer. On a raider

mhua ha ha i really like the idea of having 3 raiders in such a small army. and i thnk i have enough numbers. tell me what you all think.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hmmm, are you telling me this is all you have to put together an army or do you just want me to rate it or something.

If your trying to put together an army, try looking at my post about the army i have. Then youll get a general idea.

If your asking me to rate it or compliment you on what you have so far....id say.....
Put the works on the dracon always. Agonizer, combat drugs, shadow field, splinter pistol, things like that. A retinue of 5-6 incubies, dont go out of that range, cus its a lot of points even for a small battle.

For the 2 raider squads, put 1 splinter cannon and a blaster for each of the squads and a horrorfex for the raider.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im only allowed to have 400 points, and no 2+ saves, and i diddnt want to spend all my points on incubi cause well if they got shot down then id be screwed an i hate playing it all like a game of chance. plus i love the idea of having 3 raiders in such a small battle, usually the opponent has little-no antitank stuff. waht your saying there it would cost about 700 points, and well 40k in 40 minutes, your only allowed 400 points

·
Registered
137 Posts
your playing with the fast and furious rules arent you? Theres been a lot of post about that recently on www.{Ads-Protection}.com in the dark eldar section. Personally, i havnt played that kind of game yet, but i think if you go to {Ads-Protection} and post your topic there, i think more people who had experience with those kinda games will give you tremendous help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.