Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard somewhere that the Dark Eldar are gonna get killed off when the 4th edtion is released. It would supposedly tie in with the EoT, saying that they were all killed of in the webway by the necrons, and eldar. I mean when it changed from 2nd to 3rd they killed off the squats(which nobody played), so why not the D.E.(which nobody plays). Also think about it... the D.E. have had noithing new in a while, where as every ones else has. Just a thought.

P.S.- this is my 1st post, and im still tryin to find my way around the site, so if this is the wrong place- sorry. [email protected]

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome to the boards! Enjoy your stay and try not to provoke a stupidity execution... thye seem to be happening alot these days.

As for the Dark Eldar, I for one do not see them going anywhere. I know of several DE players that would be quite upset if that were to happen. I think they are an easily overlooked race that is actually quite terrifying. Frightenly quick and dangerous, and although they may be frail compared to a Mighty Space Marine. When used correctly a DE army is one of the scariest.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Dark Eldar will definitely not be killed off the fourth edition. They just got a revised codex which is compatible to the fourth edition, and all that GW eventually might consider is not to design new models for them. There are rather few DE players, but nevertheless GW earns a lot of money from them, because they need a lot of vehicles in order to play effectively, and wyches (our #1 assault unit) are only available in blisters. The only problem is that they add DE warriors to the 40K starter box, so there are tons of these available at ebay - i can imagine that GW hardly sells any warrior boxes.

jwu

·
Registered
342 Posts
I don't think DE will be killed off anytime soon (maybe with the release of the C'tan in Commorrgh(sp?) but that's only my thought). DE are one of the scariest armies so getting rid of them would be a shame.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, ill admit they are really crazy. i saw an i-guard player get raped by de just the other day. but they really need new mini's, and some more variety in vehicles...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.