Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, was thinking of making some dark eldar fluff! but then again i couldnt come up with any idea, execpt some kind weapon with ordiance blast, and maybe some weapon that instaed of killing people captures them!!!

so any help will be accepted! or apriciated!!! cause yeah it could be cool!

·
Registered
878 Posts
What are you talking about? An Ordanance fluff? Anyway, there isn't much known about the DE cause they're so conceded and e...v...i...l!

·
Registered
396 Posts
I've bought the Dark Eldar Codex and all I know is that they have to be destroyed.

Whats the best way that they've been beaten to your knowledge?

Obi

·
Registered
857 Posts
Are you guys talking about gameplay? Wrong forum. This is only for fluff, i.e. the BACKGROUND of an army of chapter or legion or whatever.

·
Registered
878 Posts
There's no use writing DE fluff, there's almst none compared to other races, and it would go something like this:
"The Dark Eldar Lord gave himself a spiked enema, enjoying ever second of butt-ripping pain."

·
Registered
396 Posts
Same here I can't find any fluff about Dark Eldar.
The problem is that they are presented as a bunch of S&M bondage club. You would think they would come up with a better interpretation of the Unseeleigh.......
They just make me want to declare Exterminatus on Commoragh.

You can think of it this way.

Whichever Kabal you use.

Whats their greatest triumph against Craftworld Eldar, Space Marines or Imperial guard. Did they capture a Craftworld? perhaps they got some slaves from Saim Han.

Their greatest defeat from same......maybe?

How about Commoraghs continuing fight against the White Scars Primarch, Khan?

He's trapped in some other galaxy, but he is still fighting against them along with his White Scars Legion and rescued slaves.

Obi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.