Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you know some people say that if the dark eldar don't do good in the EOT that GW is going to eradicate them like they did to the squats. :huh: even if not many people use them in the EOT. like if they don't win enough or something. but i am not shure if this is true. has anybody else heard about this? :ph34r:

·
Registered
53 Posts
First of all what's an EOT I read all of this slang and dont understand what it means and second of all I have not heard about this but am still interested so I encourage people to reply to this post....or the poop monster will come and get you....and I will send it....it comes through your toilet so dont think your safe in their..ya you...I'm talking to you......!...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Fooker: EOT stands for Eye of Terror and knoeing you you have no idea what that is. The EOT is a new canpaign that GW started. Its about the forces of chaos teaming up to destroy the imperium. Of course all the good guys are fighting back. The orks have supposedly gone to the chaos side.

BTW I don't think they would get rid of the dark eldar because they just made a new codex. So they wouldn't spend thousands on a new codex only to eliminate them if they do poorly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.