Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't actually faced a Dark Eldar army yet. Since their &%$# Wyches are going to give my Necrons (ALL HAIL NECRONS) trouble, I should probably read through the Codex. I think that Wyches are a major threat to be... taken care of.

·
Registered
86 Posts
my archon has only once fallen in close combat and only once due to shooting, he has, punisher, combat drugs, tormentor helm, shadow field, animus vitae, haywire grenades, plasma grenades, hell mask. Hes been in about 20-30 battles

Once he single handedly killed a souped up wolflord and retinue all by himself he died shortyl afterword due to 15 blood claws charging him ROFL!

The only other time is when i stupidly sent him against some grey knights in a deamonhunter army and after killing them he was shot at by someting like 50 imperial guardsmen with heavy weapons lol.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
in 2.5 years if of playing salamanders, my force commander has only died3 times. i have kille docuntless archons.

·
Registered
86 Posts
i Never send my archon against things that are too powerful for it, like other sooped up command squads and the like. because he doesnt last too long in a long combat, 5-7 attacks arent gonna do soo well when the enemy has like 30-40. the times he did die was when i was stoopid enough to send him into battle against the odds.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Originally posted by Salamander@Sep 24 2003, 01:51
in 2.5 years if of playing salamanders, my force commander has only died3 times. i have kille docuntless archons.
The odds are clearly against that...just a note to be sure: Thunder hammers (a typical salamander weapon) do NOT stun a model unless it actually lost a wound, so if the shadow field deflected the hit then the Archon can fight as normal next assault phase.

jwu

·
Registered
86 Posts
my guy has only died 2 times but then again hes only been in like 10 battles, plus your salamander guy would go down VERY quick against anyhting with higher initiative and powerweapons

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.