Librarium Online Forums banner

Dark Elf Terror

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Spector 
I am a dark elf player... I'll try to help translate his list to the actual in-game names!

PS. you can download the cult of slaanesh armybook/list for free and legally at GWs website here.

6 daemonettes riding cold ones
Most likely mounted daemonettes (on steeds of slaanesh). If otherwise it's illigal as daemonettes can only be on foot or mounted on steeds of slaanesh.

the 10 war dancers for dark elves
The naked chicks that are 'like' wardancers are most likely: devoted of slaanesh.

then he has a sorceress that can use slanesh magic and another that uses chaos magic
Sorceress can only use lore of slaanesh and dark magic. So if your friend uses ANY other magic lores that that he is cheating.

In his 2250 army (we're having a tournement)
First of Cult of Slaanesh list is illegal in official tournaments. So if it is an official tournament he should prepare a normal DE list just in case.

slanesh hulks or shape shifting ogres that move 3d6
Or shape shifting ogers!? The slaanesh hulks are Spawn of Chaos with mark of slaanesh.

Some Wolf Riding things
I'll guess its chaos warhounds... but he can't have those in a cult list. So it's illegal. I can tell you that neither normal DE or Cult list have anything that looks like an wolf. Especially not a mount that looks like an wolf.

slanesh thing that the DE are worshipping
There can only be two possibilities and both of them are illegal. Either he is using a keeper of secrets that is a lord choice which is illegal at 1500pts. Or he is using a cauldron of blood which is illegal for cult lists.

-----
If you're having problems against magic use your dirt cheap skink priests as scrollmages hes sorceresses costs at least 170-180pts with items and lvl2.
His army is fragile and you could probably outshoot most of his stuff. Use sauruses(?) against his chaos warriors (if marauders you can just shoot them). Have some scouts take care of his boltthrower. As of daemonettes... magic missile them if you can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.