Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again everyone and sorry for making another thread

Anyways I just wanted to say that I'v finaly chosen Dark Elves over Skaven or High Elves. I'l probably continue using the Goblins from the Battle for Skull Pass box untill August when the new Dark Elf book gets released (It was august right? *ponders*) And after that I'l start buying the Dark Elf models and book

On a side note I'v managed to paint 8 little Goblins now. The first Warhammer models I ever painted, The first models I ever painted infact.. The first thing I'v painted in about 15 years..

·
Registered
139 Posts
ROFL! Most people wouldn't appriciate that... Nice choice! dark elves are a incredibly versitile army! both good at defence and offense! skaven -i own them- are lots of fun, but less enjoyable compared to dark elves.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm... Sorry to bring up this thread again but I got a question

From reading the rumors forum it seems as though the dark elves bolt throwers are also getting a update with a new model. Now I realy liek their current bolt thrower and I personaly think it looks alot cooler then the High Elf one. So anyways the thing is I am having trouble desiding if I should buy one now before the update just in case it's new model looks ugly or if I should wait and hope it's new model looks just as good or better..

·
Advocatus Diaboli
4,571 Posts
Nothing in the current rumours suggest RBTs are getting a new model.

New stuff:
- Dreadlord (old Highborn) on foot and cold one (two different blisters)
- Supreme Sorceress (old High Sorceress) on foot and cold one (two different blisters)
- Corsairs, set of 10 plastic models
- Cold One Knights, set of 5 plastic models
- Hydra (metal box, new beast and new handlers)
- Lokhir Fellheart, new special character
- Assassins (3 different metal models, blister)
- Battalion box, 53 plastic models, exact contents not known, but likely guess is 28 warriors, 20 corsairs and 5 knights.
- Spearhead box, 22 models (both plastic sets plus 7 extra) plus army book
So I wouldn't worry about RBTs. But if they are being done, no doubt you'll see a preview before the release.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.