Librarium Online Forums banner

Dark Knight Rises

Other 
732 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  nacho cheese 
#1 ·
Just wondering if anyone else saw the new Batman movie any thoughts good bad eh? I thought it was pretty good a little different from the comics but still kept to the characters mostly. I went to the movies at 12am when it first came out and I must say this is the best Batman movie out there. If you didn't see it you should. Even if you're not a fan of Batman I think this movie would still be good for people to see.

#3 ·
I really enjoyed this one as it went back to Batman/Bruce Wayne's roots and how he became Batman.

I know alot of people have gone on at length about the story being crap and the insertion of a certain character being hamfisted & stupid, but then, this movie forced you to pay attention to alot of the dialog. (seriously, if you paid attention during the first movie and listen to Miranda's lines, there hsould be no real surprises here.)

Overall I think The Dark Knight is the outright best of the three films. The story was very simple & linear meaning it appealed to the widest audience. (idiots won't follow this newest film at all!)
Plus, I don't think it's possible to top not just Heath Ledger's overall proformance as the Joker, but also the chemistry shared between him and Aaron Ekheart. (though Tom Hardy was an epic Bane!)

Overall I can't wait for the dvd release so I can sit back and watch all three movies in sequence with only minor interuptions for changing out the movie discs!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.