Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm a Druchii, have been as far back as I can remember, and it's always vexed me that the Malus Darkblade model is so obscenely ugly. I mean, the cold one with the mask is enough to make me throw up. I know the fluff, Spite being armored all the time and such, but such a cool character with an equally cool mount (all nauglir rule) deserves better justice than its getting. So comrades in conversion, here is my grand scheme:
For Spite, i'm looking at the covers of The Daemon's Curse, Bloodstorm, and the "Darkblade: Reign of Blood" graphic novels, where he is shown with a helmet cresting to the sides and armor running the length of his back, so i'm thinking of using the standard Cold One with a bit of plasticard or greenstuff, no problem there.
The main issue which concerns me is Malus himself. I could just use the model provided, but wheres the fun in that? So, my question, how should i go about making a suitable model for this blackhearted elf? Thank you in advance to those who help.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I did a bunch of googles and I got what you meant, so I looked around the GW site. At first I thought High Elf Shadow Warriors, but then I found this.

http://us.games-workshop.com/games/warhammer/woodelves/catalog/WE_lordgreatweap.htm

I mean, if you could convert it (Shouldn't be too hard, just need to fix a arm, get it to sit on Spite, the winged shoulder bits with green stuff... etc), I think it would look pretty close, painted right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts