Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most everyone assumed it was, and they were correct. However untill it is truely announced one can never be 110% sure.

·
2,076 Posts
There were 2 preview videos out!
That would be the announcement and confirmation.
Will be nice to see what changes they are making though.

·
2,076 Posts
Squad command neither had FMV or Orks in it. So that doesn't make much sense.

Glory in Death was released in 2006 for the NGage(lol) and certainly didn't have any FMV.

So that would lead me to believe that the teaser was for DoW2. I'm pretty sure there was confirmation from Relic or THQ around the time I saw it first

·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Squad command neither had FMV or Orks in it. So that doesn't make much sense.

Glory in Death was released in 2006 for the NGage(lol) and certainly didn't have any FMV.

So that would lead me to believe that the teaser was for DoW2. I'm pretty sure there was confirmation from Relic or THQ around the time I saw it first
I wouldn't mind knowing where you heard this. Casue lets face if it was infact true, some gaming magazine would of atleast had a tidbit on it, and Wikipedia and DoWfiles, an the official Relic forums would all had something on it. Instead of just speculation on the latter 2 sites.

·
2,076 Posts
It was a while back, I said I was pretty sure.
I may well have been wrong, but its known to have been in production (or at least rumoured to be) since CoH was released.
Anyway I'm looking forward to it.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I wouldn't mind knowing where you heard this. Casue lets face if it was infact true, some gaming magazine would of atleast had a tidbit on it, and Wikipedia and DoWfiles, an the official Relic forums would all had something on it. Instead of just speculation on the latter 2 sites.
Ahem - just a little problem here -- there are NO official relic forums ;)
there is Relic News Forums which happens to be frequented by relic staff (officially!) and the site is recegnised as semi=official, but its not sponsored or run by relic.
Thus the lack of confirmation there is not surprising if relic have a deal with a mag for an exclusive (or several mags) then it is in their best interests to keep thier staff quiet ;)

·
Murder
3,492 Posts
If you just search
"glory and death" in youtube you'll find the same videos but with the n-gage sponsoring, I'm adament these are fakes. what a waste of my beautiful bandwidth :(

·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ahem - just a little problem here -- there are NO official relic forums ;)
there is Relic News Forums which happens to be frequented by relic staff (officially!) and the site is recegnised as semi=official, but its not sponsored or run by relic.
Thus the lack of confirmation there is not surprising if relic have a deal with a mag for an exclusive (or several mags) then it is in their best interests to keep thier staff quiet ;)
RelicNews Forums - powered by vBulletin :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts