Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guessed it. DE is the whipping boy for the army of the month yet again. Though I haven't seen the article yet, my understanding from someone that has is it was a bad list played by someone that does not know what he is doing. Go figure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,907 Posts
ollieb said:
Though I haven't seen the article yet, my understanding from someone that has is it was a bad list played by someone that does not know what he is doing. Go figure.
So basically a normal GW battle report? :tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
On the last WD we did good though didn't we?
 

·
LO Zealot
Joined
·
1,449 Posts
Dark Noob said:
On the last WD we did good though didn't we?
No. IG trashed us, and some guy made the coment that DE just ouldnt handle horde armies.

And especially when it is TAU, the guys with the perfect anti-eldar rifles, I think they will die. Hell, even if the DE had twice the points of the tau they would loose, because the fool playing DE will probably waste all his points on warp beast packs without a portal, hellions, or dark lance scourges. Mark you my words, at least 2/3 of those monstrosities will be included.
 

·
Drills baby.
Joined
·
6,481 Posts
But this gives you all the perfect oppurtunity to whip some Tau players ass after they have read the report, just to show that DE is a lot stronger then what they might think.
And my money is on a crushing/victorious to the Tau in the BR.
 

·
Archite of Caerbannog
Joined
·
1,582 Posts
Da Mighty Camel said:
But this gives you all the perfect oppurtunity to whip some Tau players ass after they have read the report, just to show that DE is a lot stronger then what they might think.
And my money is on a crushing/victorious to the Tau in the BR.
I see blood. I just want to cream some poor tau player by the 2nd turn *wakes from dream*

Yes, perhaps this will throw off some players and perhaps they will feel sorry for us and let their guard down. Time to pour on the cheese and not feel bad about it.

Would love to hear how our troops match up to theirs - I have no experience with Tau:(
 

·
LO Zealot
Joined
·
1,449 Posts
KwiKwag said:
Would love to hear how our troops match up to theirs - I have no experience with Tau:(
Fire Warriors are the death of DE. Their standard rifles are strong enough to be effective against all of our units. They can down raiders with ease, and they wound us on 2+ and ignores our save.. scary. CC is our only hope against them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
at least dark eldar actually managed to get in white dwarf for once.
 

·
Born from Tears of Angels
Joined
·
1,768 Posts
But we have WWP which is usefull vs Tau, if we manage to lay it close enough, from there wyches, war beasts and taloses will take over. The only BIG problem that I see in Tau is the hammerheads with ions or rails, those thing tear us apart, and apart of that, its a skimmer so takes only glancing hits. Major pain in the ass, even for a talos
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
381 Posts
I have not read the article but I think they are trying to sell the army used in the US online store. Since they have a wych army and a standard one I'm not sure which one lost.
Here is the general composition of the standard army:
4 reavers w/two blasters and Suc
1 Lord with 4 incubi mount in raider (I Assume
10 Wyches w/suc, mount in raider (I assume)
4 sniper squads ( they had four blisters so I would hope they were sniper squads)
All this for 993 points and $350
That is the basics. Not a bad list per se.....don't know the wargear they took but....No scourges or hellions.
Looks like the same DE army that everyone runs.....Sniper squad heavy....

The wych army has some hellions and other crapola
 

·
LO Zealot
Joined
·
1,449 Posts
Davesnothereman said:
they had four blisters so I would hope they were sniper squads)
All this for 993 points and $350
4 blisters!? Look below:

Davesnothereman said:
1 Lord with 4 incubi mount in raider (I Assume)
1 Lord = 1 blister, 4 incubi = 2 blisters

Davesnothereman said:
10 Wyches w/suc, mount in raider (I assume)
9 wyches = 3 blisters, 1 succubus = 1 blister

That sums up to 7 blisters... thats -3 blisters for dark lancers, if your info is corect.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top