Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After playing the first one several times i am know ready for part two. Preview trailer looks good and a whole new setting then the mall makes this look better then the first.
Dead Rising trailer

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
But... no camera?

I loved the first one, and I will definately buy this the moment it releases. But I want a camera damnit! And why do we have a new character? Frank West can handle it, He's covered wars ya know!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know the camera added another aspect to the game, either way this is going to be another good zombie survival game.

·
Registered
146 Posts
PUMPED! i loved teh first one lol one thign i really hope they put into this is better survivor AI granted if their are any survivors i want to go zombie hunting with ppl!!!

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
I bought DR1 second hand and was profoundly bored and ticked off by it. All those cutscenes and the action bits where so dull. The viewpoint sucked too. I hope the 2nd one is a little better as what we have is crap.

·
Registered
180 Posts
The game is great and i look forward to playing it. The first one is not that bad unless you never tried the survivor mode, that's a challenge.

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
The game is great and i look forward to playing it. The first one is not that bad unless you never tried the survivor mode, that's a challenge.
I freely admit that i only played it for 2 hours tops before setting it aside to get dusty. :)

But being the zombie looney i am, i'm sure i'll pick up DR2 at some point.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts