Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I up with yet another deamon prince, and yet another problem how to best convert the model into a flying model...

I always prefer the deamon prince to have the deamonic flight upgrade.
But I'm kinda tired of wings, besides it sais in Codex chaos space marines that for possesed marines the deamonc gifts they have tend more towards a mechanical aid. So I was thinking of maybe mounting the deamon prince on a flying saucer or something...

Look at the deamon prince model those of you who know what it looks like, I do mean the new deamon prince...
It looks like he is riding something, and I kinda wanna make him into that...
Got any suggestions? I was thinking something like the flying thingy that "Green Goblin" uses in spider man the movie...

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I'm not interested in modeling anything on his back.
I'm gonna keep the model as it is.
I just wanna mount him on a hover board or something, then mount that on a large flying base...
Sort of like the Disc of Tzeentch, the difference being that the only deamonic gift he gaines is deamonic flight

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nah.

I was thinking of modeling it to look something like a jet propelled surfboard :D

I think the deamon prince already has a cool looking backpack so I didn't wanna mess with that.
Although I was thinking of giving him an additional sword B)

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have no ideas what to base it on but, you could play with some of the Juggernought pieces (if you have one and you can spare and/or sacrifice it for the greater good) just to make the board look somewhat more, demonic.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh sorry mate, been a while since I posted it... the model is converted now... I didn't wanna stress with anything, so I just gave him some bat looking wings...
He look cool enough

·
Registered
340 Posts
The only daemon idea I ever came up with was putting an LED in the hollow part of the base so there'd be a green light peeking out from under the model. You could say it was daemonic aura.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Onion that idea is so cool! Im tempted to do a similar thing with my Tomb Kings :) hehe I guess its kinda like shining a torch under yer face to look scary!

·
1,019 Posts
Is there a website? or somesort of photo. I had thought to try to make a glowy thing under my daemon princes feet using someting like Necron gun rods. But that project never left the drawing board (ahhh, trusty mythical drawing board).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.