Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I was checking out the codex and I am lost with this. I looked and it does not say if a deamon prince is allowed to take a deamon weapon or not, just the marks. Is he allowed or am I stuck with a single close combat weapon.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I don't think they can, no - the option is not there under "options" and it states under "wargear" - "A Daemon Prince always as armed with a single close combat weapon". So no, I don't think they get Daemon Weapons - which doesn't make much sense o me.

·
Registered
144 Posts
No our princes dont get deamon weapons as they would extremely unbalance him combining warptime with the sheer amounts of attacks that he would have would be too powerfull. Thats also why our sorcerors cant take them either.

·
The other Kind of Fluff
8,843 Posts
Its actually rather plain the demonweapon upgrade is not listed hence you cannot take it. your stuck with ccw.
I don't think they can, no - the option is not there under "options" and it states under "wargear" - "A Daemon Prince always as armed with a single close combat weapon". So no, I don't think they get Daemon Weapons - which doesn't make much sense o me.
No our princes dont get deamon weapons as they would extremely unbalance him combining warptime with the sheer amounts of attacks that he would have would be too powerfull. Thats also why our sorcerors cant take them either.
That pretty well sums it up. Fluffwise, it's a shame, but it certainly would offer our princes overpowering c.c. tricks, especially when combined with warp time, or even without it. This question has been answered, and being that it's a rules question anyway (meant for the Rules Forum ;)), I'm closing the thread.

*calls upon the forces of chaos to close this thread, or, as they aren't listening, I'll just use my stinking buttons*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.