Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all this is my 1st Death Company Dreadnought
any constructive criticism welcome
and yes i kno that Death Company Dreadnought had 2 close combat weps but its the AoBR model so it only comes with wht its got but i will model a new arm when i hav the bits
hope u like it

Toy Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Vehicle Automotive design Art Automotive tire Toy Jewellery Sleeve Automotive wheel system Jewellery Machine Toy Automotive tire Helmet Sports gear Headgear Automotive design Circuit component Passive circuit component Automotive tire Electronic component Microcontroller

·
1,053 Posts
Doesn't look to bad really. Base looks great, look like you did some dry brushing to make the paint on the dread look worn. All in all very good in my book.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I like the chipping you did, and overall is a very nice paint job! Maybe you might wanna go back over the red on top with a second coat, unless you want the red to be really dark like that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You might want to black ink the metal on the back after highlighting it with mithril silver. You might also want to tidy up the motifs and emblems. Overall, a pretty decent effort =]

·
Master of the Universe
251 Posts
Lol this is more than a pretty decent effort. Aside from some small flaws, such as the red I suppose, this model is well above tabletop standard. The grey highlights look great in contrast with the black. And that base is just awesome. Keep it up mate!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the kind words and the advice the red in the pic is a bit darker than it looks but still pretty dark i guess but i like the look of it

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well, I say this meaning no offense to milanwashear, but I still maintain that it is, quote:"a pretty decent effort" despite what you say BIGphil22X.

·
Scourge Lord
1,638 Posts
Don't touch the red. It looks like it's been there a while and faded, which is great. :D

The metals look a bit too clean for how worn the armor is though. Some light touches of bronze (for oxidation) and a muddy wash would do the trick. Then you could pick out the brighter metals to finish it off. Kudos on the nice-lookin' dready.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts