Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Guys Simple Question. If You Buy The Buzzsaw/pklaw Option For The Kopter. Does It Use The Strenght Of The Ork Player Or Is It Something Else Becase If Its The Orks Standard Strenght I Dont Think Its Worth The 25 Pnts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Actually on the charge they would only be str 7 since you apply the extra strength after the double. Still usefull when your hunting tanks with the buggers.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Yeah I said the same thing. In my experience I'd have to say unless you're sure you can get your koptas in without them breaking/being shot to pieces I'd just give em TL Rokkit Launchas. This is much more effective for tank hunting. If you're looking to make them anti-troop for anything with a good save the rokkits are pretty good still. Weak armor just keep the TL Heavy Shootas and give 'em Big Bombs.

·
Registered
358 Posts
While Rokkits are more effective then PK's at vehicle killing, one area I see Buzzsaw equipped sqauds at is for killing IG command sqauds. Since all humans can be insta-deathed by S6, and since the only thing in such a sqaud is a Officer or Commisar with a powerfist (Which wouldn't insta-death us), the Deth Koptas have a good chance at wiping the sqaud out completly. Buzzsaws would also be good for fighting SOB, since they are just humans in power armor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.