Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw issue # 258 and found the Death Watch Kill Team. I noticed that the team had "special" shoulder pads made for them. I looked through the GW bits catalogue and did not see them. ONLY for every other squad. It was strange. Anyone have any ideas???

:?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks,

Actually that is called an "Assult Badge" The German military of WW2 era gave them out to their troops as combat medals. The graphics artist I have on my website, www.panzer-world.net tool that badge, erased the crapy Nazi swastika and replaced it with a skull. Then I took it and wrote Panzer-World on it. The actual and final version is NOT ready yet, but you can see the other version on the "Top 100" on this site. I figures that an Assult Badge is PERFECT for an IG player!
Thanks for liking my Avatar. I am actually looking for WH40K stuff, but cant find it anywhere!

·
Registered
64 Posts
The Death Watch Kill team is a team of ellite Space Marines drawn from their chapters to fight in an elite unit. This unit is used fight the aliens, nids, eldar etc., I think. It is only avalible when fighting alien races.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got em!!!

I got my Death Watch shoulder pads and guns! They are Bolters with a cool looking scope. They are both whie metal....

·
Registered
485 Posts
Seen the new rules for Deathwatch in Chapter Approved 2003? Now all SM chapters can use them as well... By the way I really like the hvy bolter option avaliable to the Deathwatch, not to mention that all veterans can be equipped with power weapon

·
Registered
44 Posts
Can a death team be used with OH or OM inquisitors? (Un-fluffy, I know, but is it POSSIBLE?) I really like the suspensor option for the HBolter too, it seems to be a cool visual image.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think they can be used by any marine as an HQ, but you better check with a Fluff expert!

As for the suspensors....man, they are great. I take 2 (max limit) with me and use it in moving....sorta the same idea as a Grey Knight Psycannon. It can move and shoot 18". Also, the special ammo it has can fire a HVY 1 blast template that wounds on 2+ AWSOME!

B

PS: my avatar has changed since this original post! LOL.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.