Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello im wondering what are the special rules for the deathwing company
i know there is special rules for a deathwing company that allowes you to just deploy terminators dreadnoughts and landraiders but i cant find the rules for it
like what each counts as like do terminators count as troops or something else

second question

how does teleport work all deathwing termies have them but do i need teleport homers to use the teleport ability? or is it just like the deep strike rules

·
Dark Eldar Gerbil
1,522 Posts
Teleporting uses the deepstrike rules.
Teleporter homers just make it so you don't scatter when teleporting within a range of the homer.

The HQ, Elite, etc. part of your question, I don't really understand you. So i'm going to have to refer you to read the rulebook on what they do. If you want to find them the marks should be near the unit price pages.

·
Sparta!
1,438 Posts
p 79 of the Dark Angels codex, in the Belial unit entry it describes what units can be taken and what slots they belong in.

·
Sparta!
1,438 Posts
Back in 3rd ed (and prior to the latest DA codex) you could take a pure deathwing army (no mix-n-match with Ravenwing). Basically Termies were Troops, Dreads were Elite and poss Heavy (can't remember) and Heavy was Land Raiders. Very fluffy and quite cool.
Likewise there was a pure Ravenwing force that consisted of just bikes and speeders and none of this 'combat group' stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.