Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Weirdboy
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all!

I've been really thinking it over, and I really wanna do a Deathwing army supported by the Ravenwing. The only thing not up for debate is Belial, he stays the way he is. All Terminator squads are normal PF/SB's.
I do realize none of the Terminator squads are named, but if I do make this army, they will be renamed according to what they do/have done:D

HQ:
Belial, Master of the Deathwing(130)
Sword of Silence/Storm Bolter

Sammael, Master of the Ravenwing(205)
Jetbike

TROOPS:
Squad , Belial's Deathwing Terminator Squad(300)
AC, Apothecary, Standard Bearer

Squad , Deathwing Terminator Squad(245)
AC

Squad , Deathwing Terminator Squad(245)
AC

Squad Sariel, Ravenwing Attack Squadron(280)
6 Bikers w/ 2x Flamers
+Attack Bike w/ Multi-Melta

Squad Gabriel, Ravenwing Attack Squadron(280)
6 Bikers w/ 2x Flamers
+Attack Bike w/ Multi-Melta

FAST ATTACK:
Ravenwing Support Squadron(100)
Landspeeder w/ AC

Landspeeder w/ AC

Landspeeder w/ AC

TOTAL: 1985 or 1685 w/out the Speeders
MODELS: 31 Inf/3 Arm

Any input? Thanks in advance;)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Looks good man!

I almost did something very similiar, but I love those darn Dreadnoughts.

Do you think you have enough Anti-Tank?

·
Weirdboy
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Looks good man!
I find it ammusing that I just looked at your list, and now you're looking at mine:D and thank you.

I almost did something very similiar, but I love those darn Dreadnoughts.
Ya, me too, but I really wanted to see what a list without the Dreads looked like. Though there is no armor(save the Speeders), I like how many Terminators and Bikers I can fit.

Do you think you have enough Anti-Tank?
Oh probably not, but that's what I'll have to iron out I suppose;) Though in my experience, whenever I design a list with any more than 1-2 anti-tank weapons I usually lose:p Odd I know, but I generally have good luck with killing armor.
Also consider that it's not just the Multi-Meltas, but also the PC on Sammael that can pop a tank:happy: As well, pretty much anything can be used to destroy enemy tanks..except lasguns..

If you remember, you said you wanted to name your characters, well for mine I just googled Angelic Names, and got a list(seems fitting for an Angel army). For example: Sariel is apparently the Angel of Guidance, and what is the squad doing? Guiding DW Terminators;)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Imho you do not need that many bikes.

If you cut those two squads to only 3 bikes with an attack bike, then you could fit another termi squad. And 8 bikes in four diffrent squads is plenty to set up your homers.

As for the antytank you could just take some meltas in the bike squads and your golden.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts