Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up all im kinda need some help on one of the rules for the Chaos Obliterators. They are just like the Terminators but the on rule that is kinda a broken rule that I dont get is Deep Strike. So if you know how to use please tell me.

ChaosIsMaster

· Registered
1,920 Posts
Is there something specific about deepstrike that you don't understand? The rules on deepstriking (page 84 of the rulebook) are pretty clear. . .

· Registered
201 Posts
Do you not understand how it is used for obliterators, or just in general?

No matter what, as Ostol said, the rulebook should be very clear about deepstrike (pg 84, I believe).

HPA

· Registered
3,069 Posts
And what those two meant to add, but have been away from their key boards, is WELCOME to the forum. As you'll find here, many questions can be best answered in the bgb, and we're more than happy to point to a page, or discuss the possible interpretations of it, but we are not allowed to give out rules. Check the forum rules, and the stickes, as they'll help clear a lot of things up. And again, welcome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.