Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
What transport can deepstrike? Anyway, I would assume not, simply because units that deepstrike can't move or assault, basically they can't move at all. The embarking/disembarking rules could be interpreted to suggest that a unit can't disembark if a vehicle has expended all of its movement, as would be the case in a deepstrike.

You could of course argue that the vehicle wasn't moving to its max, but just under the distance that allows disembarkment, but that sounds like an unbalancing way to play to me.

Like I said though, I can't think of any transports that can deepstrike, so maybe this value is included in the transport's point cost, (doubtful).

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Embarking/Disembarking counts as movement, but when you deepstrike you cannot move anymore in that turn - therefore you cannot disembark.

The rules of screaming jets (that DE vehicle upgrade) literally mention that troops cannot disembark from such a raider (even though it's an open topped vehicle).

jwu

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
but what if you give it scaling nets (yet another de upgrade) would it make a differnce :huh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.