Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just Played against khorne with Necron 2000points a piece and won by points after turn 6... I had him beat by 251 points, so a 51 point victory. If you could call it that. And not the cheesy necrons, 1 Monotlith, no Ctan using the particle whip to make those secondary WBB rolls and that is what saved me from phasing out.

·
Registered
231 Posts
ordinance i suppose or just shoot the hell out of them cause theyre great in cc and not in shooting.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I guess my real question is, as a khorne player what should I look out for.... I havn't played every army yet so I don't really know what to look out for....... I just got rocked in a game against dark eldar, mainly cause I didn't realize how kick ass they can be in hand to hand........... So in your armies what should I look out for and what should I try to take out first.....

·
Registered
165 Posts
well you should probably look out for genestealers (tyranids), wyches (dark eldar), incubi (more dark eldar), banshees (eldar) and that should be about it for really nasty htoh units that arent khornish. oh and any really shooty army should worry you. i seem to remember khorne units have a limited access to rhinos (or maybe thats a different csm army).

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Berzerkers can have rhinos. The only problem is keeping them in them. Nothing like having them go bezerk and jumping out of them to charge the closest enemy and only rolling a 1 or something to see how much farther they go (just stay in the rhino ya retards... you'll get thier faster). Yes shooty armies do worry me, but mainly only if they have alot of tanks and stuff, because we don't get a whole lot of stuff that can take them out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.