Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Party People!

I just wanna congratulate you to the Vycos Award of the worst looking model in 10 years time! Its must of course be a hard blow for you Chaos players that this nightmare (in looks and design) is so good that you have no other option then to field this horrible horrible thing..

Its not arguable if this award is fair or not. Just face it the model looks like crap.

And if you think other wise. plz show me a pic of any other model that is worse looking that the Defiler. Hit me i dont think i can get choked anymore.

Vycos..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bring it on!

Good try with the ratlings btw! they sure are runner ups to the defiler!

SirKiswi good sir, do you love it because it brings you victory and strikes fear (and disgust of its bad design) in your apponents! or do you love it because its very well crafted had a splendid GW feal to it, is so big and spiky it is a pain lifting it and not getting cut on one of its spikes!?

·
850 Posts
I Love the Defiler, i am getting one for my Iron Warrior army and i have one now for my Feath Guard army. You don't know what the hell you are talking about.

·
Registered
959 Posts
it's a chaos daemon engine! what were you expecting? flufffy bunny ears and some daisies?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
it's a chaos daemon engine! what were you expecting? flufffy bunny ears and some daisies?
Good one! :lol:

How can anyone say that the defiler is the worst looking model around?
The thing looks awsome!

Gimme a couple of hours and I'll look in my library at home, and I'll get you something really ugly... from the early days of space marines and chaos...

·
Registered
857 Posts
I hate the Defiler. I agree, it looks like total crap. Way too ornate in some places and not enough in others. A worse looking piece, though, is probably the... dammit, I can't think of one.

·
Registered
969 Posts
*burninates Vycos* What makes you think you can just walk in here and take shots at the defiler like that... Scout's, they make me sad... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tadaa! A modal which is way worse than the defiler:
That model is more then 10 years old.. and yes its very ugly.. I still remember when you could buy 2 in a the same box though... In those days rhinos where sold 3 in the same box..

Well thats that.

Deciever good to get some support in this issue :) I thank you for that!

Good night party ppl

·
Registered
72 Posts
What are you talking about! The Defiler is great! Waht other model has the the same cool unique look? It has 4 legs for god's sake! B)

·
Registered
196 Posts
The model looks great, I loved painting mine. Take a look at it it's in the gallery. Then tell me if you think it looks ugly. You want uglier looking models. Then I give you Thousand Sons marines. With thier big ugly egypt looking things on top of thier heads. Definately silly looking.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Can't say I hate the model as much as Vycos does but I can agree that's its one of GWs least appealing models up to date. 'Butt ugly' is another thing that just pops into my mind when I see it. :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
What are you talking about chaos termi's being crap.... I think they look good. Then again the only ones I have right now have been converted to berzerker termi's........

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.