Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
My backpack has JETS!
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for those of us who sometimes create posts when we shouldn't have (accidental double posting, topic started in wrong forum, etc.) can we get a feature where members have the capacity to delete their own posts or move their created threads?

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
It sounds good in theory, but in practice it would be very hard to manage as a moderator. The fact that, say for example, someone trolls or flames in a thread, and before the mods walk in to handle it... poof. Evidence has been removed. Or people keep moving their threads about. It sounds like a good idea, but I think it is easier for the mods to handle the deleting and moving.

If you are having problems with posting, and I know LO has been playing up recently, then contact a mod or report the post. We'll get around to it. :)

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm sure there'll be other input from others, as well.

Kuffy

·
Registered
762 Posts
maybe limit the ability to move/delete posts to only within an hour of creating the thread?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.