Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tanks

If u armour pen a transport tank and roll a 6 on the vehicles damage table, how come the occupants inside still get a save? in real life, if a tank was destroyed that badly, i wouldn't expect ne one to get out alive :unsure:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
iuno, im not sure..maybe then my friend tricked me...rolled a 6 on his chaos rhino with a pen, and he got saves on all his space marines inside

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
When a transport is destroyed the occupants are always allowed to make an armour save, no matter vether the tank is simply destroyed, flips over in any direction or blows sky high.

Id doesn't sound right but that's just the way it is...

·
Registered
485 Posts
Thats right, unless the tank is being hit by ordnance. If a '6' is rolled on the ordnance table everyone in side is killed outright

·
Registered
97 Posts
Everyone inside isn't automatically wounded right? The opponent has to roll a 4+ for each guy in the vehicle, to take a wound, and then the wounded passengers roll saves... again, except for ordnance.

·
Registered
959 Posts
bloodthirster and a strength 6 daemon prince deal with any tanks that come my way.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Some of you haven't faced up against the Monolii. TWO monoliths. They ignore your bright/dark lances, your tank hunter havocs and scoff at your melta weapons. They don't FEAR a railgun or D-Cannon. (But they do sometimes worry about them in numbers). Bloodthirsters and Monstrous Creatures can roll one dice for penetration AFTER they roll 6's to hit it... they are all mighty disgusting vehicles, and when they come in pairs, they are a force to be reckoned with. Trust me, I know this.

http://www3.telus.net/40k/necrons.htm

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Originally posted by Suns+May 3 2003, 21:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Suns @ May 3 2003, 21:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Northj02@May 3 2003, 09:02
All i know is tanks are mighty hard to destroy :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :huh: :huh: :huh: :eek:
Not for me. Strength 10 AP 1 railguns. :) [/b][/quote]
Meh, Tau can rip em apart with there rail gunz!
range - 72
Str - 10
AP - 1
Type - Hevy 1

Can you say can opener

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.