Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow greenskins, let me know what you think of my new dethkopta's. I've completed 4 out of them. Unforunately the picture came out really dark so you can't see the details. Scary enough on my camera phone they are nice and bright so i'll give it another shot tonite.

I'm planning a massive "flyboy" army. IE maxed deathkopters, which will also be a destroyer army for Necron's with lots of ork style conversions. So far i have a warboss on the destoyer body from the fantasy special character and 3 destroyers done.

Also how do you think a all bike/dethkopta army would do for fun? I figure I need to convert a good Wazzdakka....I would probably use another warboss on bike with him to suck up points, then 2 slots of bikers 12 strong and dethkoptas with lots of little units of 3 team bikes with pks. It'll be an army for fun really.

http://www.librarium-online.com/showcase/showphoto.php?photo=461

·
Registered
43 Posts
that is a really clever conversion, and a great alternative to ordering the deathkopta model. Seeing the detail on the model would be nice. As for your idea on an army of them and bikes, i would say that would be great fun to paint, model and play. Just the thought of facing an opponent, and him saying to you " What, all kopters and bikes" would be priceless.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.