Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Didnt see any rules against posting stuff ur gonna sell. if there is and i have missed it just delete the tread mr moderater. anyway I wont post pricing or shipping just PM me with what you are interested in, the more things you buy the more discount I give.

I need to get rid of them and want to offer it to you guys before ebay gets their nasty paws on them. Here it is:

Limited Edition Autarch (from army box)*SOLD*
-primed white/assembled

2 Warlocks *SOLD*
-1 with singing spear
-1 with witch blade
-not primed but glued onto base
*These do not need to be sold together*

6 Fire Dragons *PENDING*
-Exarch with pike (flamer bit included)
-Assmebled, 3 primed white
*this squad must be sold all together*

7 Striking Scoprions*SOLD*
-Exarch with claw
-4th edition exarch with claw included to (for a total of 7)
-Assembled, 6 primed black, 1 primed white
*The only altering allowed for the scorpions is removing the 4th edition exarch, making it a regular box of the newest scorpion models*

8 Harlequins *SOLD*
-1 Troupe Master
-1 Shadow Seer*SOLD*
-1 Death Jester
-2 Fusion pistols
-2 Kisses
*Only the Death jester and shadow seer may be removed*

5 Dire Avengers*PENDING*
-Exarch with Dual catas, no helmet head, banner missing
*this is sold as a unit of 5, no less*

7 Rangers
-4 Half way painted/3 primed black/All assembled
-All 4th edition models
* this can be altered in anyway that you see fit*

10 Guadians Defenders w/ Platform
-All assembled
-Platform with star cannon
-will include bit for something else if you want (weapon platform gun)
*My extra platform has been spoken for and now the squad must be sold as 10 models +1 heavy weapon platform*

3 Vypers
-All assembled
-Vyper #1= Primed white, canopy glued on and primed over, BL
-Vyper #2= missing canopy, Shuriken Cannon
-Vyper #3- missing canopy, Scatter laser
-will include bit for diff guns upon request
* this can include 1,2 or 3 vypers in your purchase*

Wrath Lord
-Assembled
-Bright lance shoulder/wrathsword hand
-will include bits for diff weapons upon request

1 War Walker (SOLD)
-not assembled
-2x Scatter lasers
-missing canopy
-will include bits for diff weapons upon request

You can ask for pictures if you want, but everything is either primed or has nothing on it. Every model is the latest model unless otherwise stated. PM me if you are interested in anything. Just make me an offer and include your zip code and I can get you a shipped price.

*EDIT* something that came to my attention that I need to mention is that for certain squads i will sell just peices of the squad. Like for example I am selling 10 Guardians and will not sell someone 3 of them and not the other 7. I have made updated notes on what items do not have to be included in the sale of the "squad". I am sorry for any confusion.

Reactions: Absolutionis

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is the limited edition autarch from the box set in 06 I believe, the only options were a scorpion chainsword, mandiblasters and shuriken pistol So obviously hes an awful model for any GW tournaments. WYSIWYG is the dumbest rule i have EVER heard and never abibe by it and if my opponenet doesnt agree then we dont play.

Eldar Autarch - Bing Images

Reactions: ttuzun

·
Formerly Prince of Excess
3,560 Posts
You don't abide by WYSIWYG? Must suck to not be able to play in bigger tournaments. It is kind of a lame rule but most of the modelling I enjoy is getting models WYSIWYG, since GW doesn't make everything that you can use from the Codex.

Sorry to derail your thread, I will be sending a friend you way though. He's looking to expand his Eldar.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You don't abide by WYSIWYG? Must suck to not be able to play in bigger tournaments. It is kind of a lame rule but most of the modelling I enjoy is getting models WYSIWYG, since GW doesn't make everything that you can use from the Codex.

Sorry to derail your thread, I will be sending a friend you way though. He's looking to expand his Eldar.
Absolutely not. But I dont miss out on much as I live in middle of Iowa. And the only GW sponsored tournament to ever come within an hour of driving is the qualifiers for 'ard boyz. And i dont own enough wave serpeants to field that many points to have a GOOD list where I have a chance at winning.

But also I try to as much as I can. Like i make my exarchs with the most probable wargear they will have when i use them, this isnt always the case in the game though and i just make it clear when the game starts. I dont magnetize my tank turrets, but generally i take whats on the turret for wave serpeants.

And I dont make my opponents abibe by it, i could care less as long as they tell me when I ask and at the beginning of the game.

And thank you for the word of mouth!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Damnation, this just had to be posted while I was flat broke. On the off-chance that I get some money before they sell out, I have two questions: what kind of primer did you use and how much are the fire dragons?

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how much are you asking for the scorpions ( without the 4th edition exarch) ?
I am sorry they are pending a sale at the moment, if it falls through I will PM you.

Damnation, this just had to be posted while I was flat broke. On the off-chance that I get some money before they sell out, I have two questions: what kind of primer did you use and how much are the fire dragons?
Sorry bro, The fire dragons are sold, but I will PM you if it falls through.

The 3 primered ones are primered with Krylon Fusion White Flat Primer.

As you can see many units are "sold" If any sale falls through I will let you all know!!!

Someone buy the rest of this stuff!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts