Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These Eldar Dire Avengers were originally designed to be used as part of an eldar kill team. I used Guardians and other high elf parts to make them.

Dire Avengers:

Exarch

Whole Squad

Any comments and advice would be appreciated.

Sorry for the bad quality on some of the photos.

Thanks,

The Evilclonier

·
Registered
307 Posts
guardians are just civilian warriors, where as DA's have trained, have better weapons and a better save

·
Registered
59 Posts
Very nice,

The photos look good to me. If you want realistic DA heads, they sell bits packs/spures of them. I think they were around 3 bucks last I checked, but I can't say for sure because I was really only looking for the Dire Swords. I really like what you've done with the spears, I would hope that they can count as power weapons, like the Dire Sword.
You might want to make them CC exclusive, as this would likely make them more acceptable to your opponant. I don't think this would cost you too much army wise, because DAs with CC weapons should still own, just because of their stats.

btw where did you get those spears?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
btw where did you get those spears?
Thanks for all your comments everyone.

And I got the spears from high elf spearmen, although many of them had to be cut down and glued back together to get rid of the high elf hands.

Thanks again,

The Evilclonier

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But to me they seem more like guardians with spears.
Yes, this is because they were originally designed to be part of a kill team. And this meant i wanted them to be slightly different to the normal models. Only afterwards did I decide to use them as normal dire avengers as well.

Thanks,

The Evilclonier

1 - 7 of 7 Posts