Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
LO Zealot
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Normally, if your opponent has a remains in play spell in effect during your turn, you can try throwing power dice at the spell and attempt to dispel it on a 7+ during your magic phase.

Since Tomb Kings don't generate power dice like other armies, how can we do this?

We still generate two power dice just like any other does for existing on the tabletop. Can we throw these two to attempt to dispel without affecting our Incantations or "My Will Be Done!"?

Or

Do we have to use a Priest's Incantation dice to attempt to dispell.

Or

Can we not attempt to dispel remains in play spells during our magic phase at all?

Thanks.

·
Registered
947 Posts
First one is correct. Even though the base Power Dice go unused in your magic phase as far as casting goes, they can still be used to dispell RiPs.

·
LO Zealot
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Teron said:
First one is correct. Even though the base Power Dice go unused in your magic phase as far as casting goes, they can still be used to dispell RiPs.
Cool. Thanks Teron. I'll have to remember this when I play against Ogre Kingdoms, or any army that has 'steal your unused power dice' abilities.

·
Tyranid Warrior Fanatic
2,668 Posts
Thats also why we tomb kings have an item that allows instant dispelling of all RIP spells.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts