Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of course there are aliens.... even alien/human "hybrids". Well....... not really hybrids...... but the soul of an alien in a human body.... ;)

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
of course they abduct the stupid ones noone notices when billy-bob-jean's liver is missing

·
Registered
735 Posts
Of course aliens are out there...they are green and yell WAAAGH!
We are not alone...

·
Registered
179 Posts
They are among us! *runs around in circles screaming*

seriously: I believe in Aliens but I’m not sure on UFOs

To look out at the night sky and think we are alone is supreme arrogance on behalf of the person

But when we get onto Alien abduction I think of people in pickup trucks who “done seen it with their own two eyes� (a cookie for anyone who can say what TV series that was a reference from)

·
Registered
454 Posts
if aliens want to learn about our civilization so much, then why do they ubduct the dumbest damn people!

·
Registered
454 Posts
what i dont know how to spell ubduct

·
Registered
735 Posts
It is spelled Abduction, English is a terrible language, not your fault at all. I prefer Imperial Gothic myself...WAAAGH!

·
Registered
126 Posts
what i dont know how to spell ubduct
Thank you, RiptorAmashi. I am laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes. Especially as I have seen both 'ubduct' and 'abduct' in the previous posts. Sorry, I had to edit this as to not sound so nasty. Please note my original post was commenting on a typo, an accidental keystroke resulting in a misspelled word.

·
Registered
454 Posts
it wasnt accidental anyway i just cant spell for *****, and hold on why the hell do you thank me i feel like a clown now because i cant spell *****in abtuckt or whatever Stop it! :(

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Look at it this way...... its just english...... if there are aliens out there (which there are dammit!) then you might actually be spelling it right....... :blink:

·
Registered
454 Posts
no i think that this would be it. hjiohvguirhauigrupaehr jijkiikrhj moooo

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
i think there are aliens. i am scared tho. thinkg about it, if they can travle all the way over here and we cant even make it out of the solar system...then we r in trouble if they want a piece.

i think humans are an inferior race, if there in fact other races out there.

·
1,019 Posts
Here's a even scarier thought.

"Humans are the most advanced of all races in the galaxy"

*shudder*

When we finally find the alien bastards they are at our equivalent of a Victorian era.

"I do say Ghlok'mukrruk. That looks like aliens."

"Quite right Jimmikikuku'rumpittydu. Shall we take out the laser-muskets?"

"Please"

"Righty O"

*PJIZZZZZ*

·
Registered
664 Posts
Definately, there are aliens, but there has to be a way around the peed of light, cuz if we did go the speed of light for god knows how long, we would only be outside our solar system.... Has anyone seen event horizon? i think that is a plausible idea right there.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Yeah, I guess light speed plus travel is pretty much a necessity if you want to explore space. You know how you spin faster in the middle of a playground - merry-go-round thing? Well, what if you made a merry-go-round a couple of light-years accross, then spin it as fast as you can. That way, the closer you get to the centre, the faster you go. With a big enough disk, you should be able to go faster than the speed of light. Or create some kind of black hole that will suck in you and your big silly disk. Either way...

·
Registered
664 Posts
well, there are theories that if you go the speed of light that you will flatten out to the size of a newton, which shouldnt be possible. then there are theories that you can't go faster than the speed of light or else time travel would ensue..... etc. thats why they need to close the gap between real time and real space like in event horizon...

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.