Librarium Online Forums banner

Do you fit the Tomb Kings Personality?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
King of Curiosity
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you fit the Tomb Kings Personality? Answer these questions and put your results up!

#1 Are you very territorial?

#2 Do you like the color gold above most other colors?

#3 Do your 3 favorite animals include either a snake, a cat or a scorpion?

#4 Do you believe in life after death?

#5 Do you think a political leader has more importance than a homeless person?

#6 Do the arts interest you at all?

#7 Do you think it matters how big your grave is?

#8 Do you REALLY like nice cars? (if you're confused by this question, think chariots ;))

#9 Do you like to hang out with smarter people? (if you take honors or AP classes then probably yes)

#10 Do you think you're smarter than most people?

---------- Post added at 20:44 ---------- Previous post was at 20:38 ----------

By the way I don't know why there is a cyclops in the poll but whatever! By the way I do fit the TK personality I got 7 yeses. What did you get? Also, if you have any more ideas for questions, that would be cool!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hello AltheAlchemist! Another great Tomb Kings topic, you keep the dead lively!

Let's see...

#1 Are you very territorial? Oh yes, very territorial. My junk even creeps into other people's spaces and takes over.

#2 Do you like the color gold above most other colors? I like gold, but prefer blue. I guess Lapis lazuli is blue, I will count this as a 'yes'.

#3 Do your 3 favorite animals include either a snake, a cat or a scorpion? I like all three of these animals, though they are not my faves.

#4 Do you believe in life after death? Absolutely:)

#5 Do you think a political leader has more importance than a homeless person? No.

#6 Do the arts interest you at all? Yes, I love the arts!

#7 Do you think it matters how big your grave is? I don't know, I don't plan to be occupying it, lol!

#8 Do you REALLY like nice cars? (if you're confused by this question, think chariots ;)) Anything will do for me, as long as it runs.

#9 Do you like to hang out with smarter people? (if you take honors or AP classes then probably yes) Yes, I like to hang out with smarter people, as in, smarter than me:) That's most people though, lol!

#10 Do you think you're smarter than most people? Oh no. I could maybe be a skeleton, but not a liche.

Okay, I have 5-6. Hmm, after I finish my Sisters of Battle, maybe I will re-collect my Khalida army...

Thank you Al!
Frankie

·
King of Curiosity
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I should add that into the Gold question, thanks for reminding me! And hooray for non-atheists! (the whole not living after dying thing creeps me out, and if I'm as lucky as I am to not be dead yet (seriously as a kid I nearly died 3 times due to my curiosity, thanks poison control) then somebody must be looking out for me lol! Anyway thanks for responding!

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Do you fit the Tomb Kings Personality? Answer these questions and put your results up!
Lol, Al i think i may have to hand over my title sometime soon, yet another great thread :)

Erm... Yes. Not so much with ''space'', but with property etc im pretty 'defensive' :p

Hmm... its a nice trim, but im gonna go with No.

Never really thought about this, but Snakes and Scorps are cool, so Yes

No, bit if someone wants to mummify me then i'd be happy to be proved wrong.

Ooh, good question, very moralistic. Fortunately, i dont follow the common set of morals set my society (considered deleting that, but ill leave it in with this note that it probably comes across different to what i actually mean, nvm! :p). A political leader has importance, a homeless person if just a number, Tbh, so are many non-homeless people too... ANyway, enough blabbing. Yes.

Yes. Though i cant stand modern art, but stuff like awesome Warhammer and Magic:tG artwork i love.

A pyramid would be sweet! But No, it doesnt really matter. Its what you do in Life (Or Un-Life, see #4 lol) that matters.

#8 Do you REALLY like nice cars? (if you're confused by this question, think chariots ;))
Oh god Yes!

#9 Do you like to hang out with smarter people? (if you take honors or AP classes then probably yes)
Smarter being smarter than me? Not really bothered if they are smarter than me or not... but smart prople in general, Yes. Makes for good nerdy convosation :p
(PS: i dont think i see the TK link here...:S)

Most people, Yes. Most of my friends, no (Unless we're counting facebook friends, then definitely yes :p)

7/10 yes

Afterthought, Hmm... wonder if we could make a poll to cover all armies and then people can fill it in to see which they relate to best lol. May be pretty complex though.. :p

·
Registered
146 Posts
uh ya that question about loving after dying... lol

can anyone guess my religion??? if u do plz dont discriminate or be hateful lol

·
King of Curiosity
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Smarter being smarter than me? Not really bothered if they are smarter than me or not... but smart prople in general, Yes. Makes for good nerdy convosation
(PS: i dont think i see the TK link here...
It's because Tomb Kings would be around advisors, liche priests and the educated nobles.

also I hate modern art too! Art is innovation mixed with skill, not two squares drawn together! That doesn't make me think!

Also, being defensive about your own stuff counts as being territorial!

It sounds like you fit the personality so I would put your result in the poll!

---------- Post added at 21:42 ---------- Previous post was at 21:41 ----------

To Savage_Justice:
Lol it's okay! You will die a horrible firey death in my religion but it's okay! Do you want a bible! *I get punched in the face by savage_justice*

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
can anyone guess my religion??? if u do plz dont discriminate or be hateful lol
Yes, please don't. You may find yourself on the end of a Mod... And lets try and keep threads on track guys,

And oops, forgot to count and post my result after having all that fun writing my answers! Will do that now...

·
Registered
21 Posts
#1 Are you very territorial? - A bit, I hate people scruffing around my stuff even I haven't hidden anything forbidden anywhere. :DDD So Yes.

#2 Do you like the color gold above most other colors? - Actually, this poll made me think. I love gems and gold (and silver, everything shiny) so I'm gonna go with Yes.

#3 Do your 3 favorite animals include either a snake, a cat or a scorpion? - Cats and scorps, definitely! Scorpion is my horoscopic sign and I'm a total cat person.

#4 Do you believe in life after death? - Yes.

#5 Do you think a political leader has more importance than a homeless person? - Yes.

#6 Do the arts interest you at all? - Yes. Mostly music and literal arts but still.

#7 Do you think it matters how big your grave is? - No. :D

#8 Do you REALLY like nice cars? (if you're confused by this question, think chariots ;)) - Not that much so No.

#9 Do you like to hang out with smarter people? (if you take honors or AP classes then probably yes) - Yes. I don't hunt for intelligent people but I do enjoy smart debates and discussions, rarely seen among people of my age.

#10 Do you think you're smarter than most people? - Gotta go for Yes. I suck at many things (mathematics, for example) but I think I have some wits and curiosity about things I don't see many people having.

·
The Dvl in Pale Moonlight
889 Posts

Yes, very.

No

Yes

No

Yes

Yes, very much so

Sure, why not. Should go a long way to show the importance I had in life.

Yes I really do. I want a koenigsegg CCX with wing, 430 scuderia and just for some muscle power a Charger

I would say so, I enjoy the company of intellectuals. I have deep interest culture and religion(as you cant really know one without the other).

Yes, I do. I think most do. I try to keep a humble attitude though but I would be lying if I said I didnt think I was.

·
Registered
221 Posts
With my property yes!

Sadly no

My 3 faves are cats dogs and horses so cats and horses is pretty tomb kingy, im gonna go with yes.

Im some form

Yes.

I like architecture, i think that counts.

I want to be burned lol, that could count as minus kingy points =D

Hmmm... Im gonna say no, but dont get me wrong, if someone offered me an Aston i wouldnt say no.

Well i dont like to hang out with stupid ppl...

Hahaha yes, god im vain.

I got 7/10 yay im a rotting kingly corpse. WOOHOO!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yup, I like my space and hands off my stuff!

Not really, no. Too gaudy as a primary colour, but great as an accent.

I own two snakes, so this is certainly a yes!

Nope, sorry.

More importance? No, not at all.

Very much so.

Nope, cremation for me thanks. A nice urn would be good though!

Very much so!

Yup, all my best friends are eggheads.

Not an ego thing, but yes. Actually, I know I am if you can believe clinically administered testing.

5/10!

·
King of Curiosity
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pshh an urn, you gotta be kidding me! I want to have a whole tower that's a mile high and 10 acres thick and I want to be put at the very top floor so people can bask in my glorified corpse! I want to have the entire airforce fly around shooting rockets into the air at my funeral! lol Just kidding!

PS: I think all of us Warhammer players are pretty smart so that question about if you're smart and if your friends are smart is pretty much already answered by the fact that we play a strategy game. Otherwise we'd play football like a bunch of those other morons... not that I'm a weakling or anything... okay yes I am a weakling.

·
Registered
261 Posts
this is pretty nicely done,
lets give a go,

Hmm, I'd say yes, my stuff is my stuff, though the space around it I care less for

Not a fan of gold, prefer silver/platinum,

All 3 are good, so ya,

Nope, there seems to be no reason to support it

more that homeless people have less importance,
(I'm don't care much for 'people' though some persons are ok)
((ie: people on the whole fail, but indivduals occasionaly have value :3))

not in the normal terms, but in the form that WH is.. i suppose... still no though

Nope, cremetation, or plasticision would be fine,

#8 Do you REALLY like nice cars? (if you're confused by this question, think chariots )

its got wheels, it'll do

Ya, Uni does that

Yep, but as mentioned, that's mostly because i think distainfully of people :p

4/10, so just~

*Edit* hmm... is plasticision the modern day mumification?

·
King of Curiosity
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey thanks! I'm glad you liked the thread! Plasticision sounds kinda weird though! I mean I don't think I would want to be some kinda museum artifact! It's just kinda creepy! I would be made into a model of someone else's design without my own imput. I don't know, for some people it sounds neat, but for me... THAT'S WEIRD!!!! Anyway, the territorial question is pretty much asking whether you are fine with people touching your stuff without your permission, and I don't think Tomb Kings get very happy when people come into their graves and steal their stuff! They need that stuff for dead people things!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have been known to shout get out of my room... well yes, my personal space is jst that, mine!

Probaby not, like has been said, it makes a great trim but blue is my colour of choice.

Pet scorpion and cat at one time in my life, but morbidly scared of snakes, sitll gonna say yes tho.

Err, no.

Of course

Contrary to what other people have said, i'm actually a fan of modern art, its the interesting fact that art isnt necerralily beautiful, its about its purpose, hence a blown up cow is ment to shock, therefore is art.

Hell yeah, everyone knows about you if your grave is big enough, thats my thought of 'life' after death, if you can still affect those when your gone.

#8 Do you REALLY like nice cars? (if you're confused by this question, think chariots )
maybe slightly obsessive about cars... so yeah

smarter than who? generally like people who can hold there own in a conversation, but smarter than me would be difficult. gonna say yes tho.

I'm taking my finals exams for medical school a year early and am almost garunteed an honours degree, so in that case yes, unfortunately i cant spell for toffee.

so thats 8/10 i think. looks like ive got the right army!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Time to bring back the old memories of my glory days in the skeletal army.

Well, I like to know where everything is so that may be a no...yes I am being sarcastic

The only colour I like more is black.

3rd favourite is a scorpion

No because I don't plan to die

Technically, yes they are more important

I like music, but that has to be it

No, I don't intend to go anywhere near it

I love anything fast

I am a brainy little geek, of course I like to hang around with people who can tell one end of a snake from the other.

It is hard to be humble when you are as great as I am.

That I think is...9/10. Aw, my lowest score, 90%. joking of course, I got an 89% once.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts