Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm kind of in the same boat as orky/necron, i'm making an Armored Company and i found the AC doctrines. but i have no idea what to do.

Like there's Organizational Doctrines, Skills and Drills, and Special Eqiupment, what do i do, do i just pick one from each catergoery or what?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Its like the normal guard doctrines, you can take what you want up to a maximum of 5. The organisational doctrines arnt all that great - they either mean only tanks (i think you always want a bit of infantry...) or siege tanks (ie basilisks and griffons, with limited russes). I think that most of the rest are quite expensive for little reward. With an AC list you want as many tanks or other units as you can because the less units you have means the less rolls have to go against you. I quite like the Ace sponson gunners as it allows your tanks to have some defense in CC, but most of the others are very expensive or not that useful. I personally would spend doctrines on the resticted tanks, AC is the perfect reason to use the non-standard ones. I really like the Hunter tank destroyer models from forgeworld :D (quite expensive though...)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help, also to make a hunter all you have to do is get a leman russ, don't build the turret assembly, fill in the hole with somthing and get a small piece of piping and put it were the lascannon goes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts