Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
apparently the new necrons are in progress so we should see some rumours coming out of war seer with in a few months

·
Cheeeese
559 Posts
Latest i've seen on Crons:

Take this with a pinch of salt, but a friend (cue groans) who follows 40k a heck of a lot more than me told me that when Necrons are released in mid-2009, there'll be a new sprue for the Monolith and their other vehicles (?), with combat mechanical tentacles, a mini-pylon, or a green-plastic globe to replace the crystal.

Combine this with the usual about FnP, tiered Lords, Lord Special Characters, SaP, Rending for the clawed units and improved Pariahs (he claimed they would be able to ignore Fearless, which sounds a bit OTT), and a new MC.

He did say that Scarabs were being split into two different unit choices, though. Constructor Scarabs and Scout Scarabs.
Apply salt and kudos to revlid.

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
Add to that, that the C'tan may be dropped for Apocalypse only.
Aye, but aren't the lords getting items (Or maybe its the Lord Special Characters?) that make them become the 'embodiment' of the C'Tan?

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
Aye, but thing is, there are only 4 C'Tan left, one is the outsider (Whos dissappeared, wasn't he banished by the others?), One is the Void Dragon (Which you KNOW is sleeping under mars, its just so obviously him), and then the other two are in the book currently.

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
Unfortunately Dark Eldar are far enough away that there is no rumours, and little speculation currently. Sorry.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Aye, but thing is, there are only 4 C'Tan left, one is the outsider (Whos dissappeared, wasn't he banished by the others?), One is the Void Dragon (Which you KNOW is sleeping under mars, its just so obviously him), and then the other two are in the book currently.
I may be wrong but i think the outsider is trapped in some kind of sphere construct, which if i remember correctly is the unknown object in the back of the cron codex (haven't got the dex with me so im not sure) I heard that it was the eldar who trapped him there...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I may be wrong but i think the outsider is trapped in some kind of sphere construct, which if i remember correctly is the unknown object in the back of the cron codex (haven't got the dex with me so im not sure) I heard that it was the eldar who trapped him there...

Its stuck in a Dyson Sphere.

Necrons won't be about for a good while I'd say. It'd be right too, others need an update more.

http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/necrons/138524-5th-ed-necron-codex-2010-a.html

·
the mandrake
352 Posts
40k radio? never heard of it mmmmm ill stck with ultramarines 2nd company but more rumours if u can get em please:act-up::act-up:
It's a 40k related podcast with some fairly informative rumours and hobby sections and some rather questionable tactic advice:p It's pretty cool.

As for the Dark Eldar, last I heard the new plastics were about half done so there's still quite a while to wait for anything new.

·
the mandrake
352 Posts
You don't need an ipod to listen to a podcast. Just go to the website and stream it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts