Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
168 Posts
Well this forum should be locked becuase someone evidentally had way too much caffine and left out one important thing in their post. Namely, the topic. There are 5 different types of Special Equipment. Count 'em. 5.

I'm assuming you are reffering to Carapace Armor, though you could also be referring to Cyber-Inhancement. Neither are worth the doctrine point or the cost per unit, FYI.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
At first I thought carapace armour is great, untill my friend pulled two land speeders up with a HB, AC on each and ignored the 20 point upgrade. 5+ armour sucks, but all 4+ does is keep grunt fire from ignoring armour save. To many ap4 weapons out there..mainly the cheap (pts wise mind you) HB.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was just asking because I do not have the codex and I went onto the GW site and saw the thing saying that with a doctrine guardsman can have a 4+ save. I am getting the codex very soon. And no I was not trying to bum information I just was curious because I thought that that was awesome. Well they can't kill all 100 of my guardsman. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.