Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few questions:

First up, I am walking around as a normal Daemon prince. Suddenly a land raider appears. I quickly cast warptime, then charge into combat. I Roll to hit, I miss. I get a re-roll. I hit. I roll for penetration. Snake eyes. Do I get to re roll? If so, can I reroll the battle damage?

Another thing, I have my bezerkers behind size one cover. A vindicator shoots a blast at them. Do I get cover saves?

·
Suffer not the Unclean
2,251 Posts
Don't have a chaos book handy, but for ? #2, yes you get a cover save for intervening cover when a vindicator shoots at you. Direct fire Ordnance weapons award cover etc like any other gun. *Only* barrages/Ordnance Barrages check from the center of the template.

·
Registered
6 Posts
On warptime - I would say that strictly speaking you do not get a re-roll to wound as against vehicles you do not roll to wound, but for armour penetration (BGB, p.71). Personally though, if I was playing with friends I would play it as still getting a re-roll.

·
Poisonous Mammal
390 Posts
As the others have said,
Warptime dose not work on AP rolls it only allows to reroll ‘to hits’ & ‘to wounds’.

And yes you get cover save unless the shots are template or barrage.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
And yes you get cover save unless the shots are template or barrage.
But you may get a cover save from a barrage based on the direction of the blast from the center hole.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts