Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading the Dogs of War army list posted on GW website and it doesnt mention if Ogre kingdoms are allowed to take DoW. I assume this is because the DoW list came out before OK, and in my OK army book it says I can take DoW as a rare choice. I want to take a Hireling Wizard as a DoW in my OK list, so my question is: is this legal? And do DoW heroes take up just a Rare choice, or a Rare and hero slot? Also, my buddy is fielding a 2000 pt beasts of chaos tzeentch army and im just wondering if it's correct that he has around 14 power dice? where exactly does it say that beastherds can't be marked? Thanks guys.

·
Advocatus Diaboli
4,571 Posts
The OK list was released several years after the DoW list. You'll need to check the OK army book for the details of how they can hire DoW units.

14 power dice is possible, it depends entirely on what's in his list.

BoC specifies which units can take marks - warhammer doesn't work by saying unit x can't take a certain upgrade. Get your opponent to show you his army book.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.