Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I always had in my mind that my Dragon Princes with their Dragon Armor are immune to flaming attacks. And just recently noticed that they're also immune to Breath Attacks as well.

"..the model and its mount are immune to all breath attacks, and all flaming attacks."

so I was wondering, what are examples of breath attacks that aren't flaming attacks?

Would any attack using the teardrop template qualify as a breath attack? or only if it specifically says its a breath attack? (like Nurgle's Stream of Corruption spell for example)

·
Registered
352 Posts
well, I think all dragons have breath attacks, but as a rough guide any attack that comes from teh mouth I would count as a breath attack. I think most things will specify it's a breath attack, but if it doesn't common sense will prevail

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Chaos Dragons, Black Dragons and WE Dragons have non-flaming breath attacks, if I'm not wrong. I would stick to an attack definition, to know whether to consider it breath weapon or not. So basicly if that Nurgle stream of corruption has no "breath weapon" written it's just something else and our DP will suffer its effects as any other troop.

Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts