Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
what about gaulrich, also u can have a character on dragon as general but i beleive (unless he has a sp rule) that gaulrich is the only character dragon that can be bought without rider

·
Registered
947 Posts
Yes, but Galrauch has a rule that he can never be the General. Besides, what would he be? Beast? Daemon? Or something else entirely?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
i beleive he counts as a daemonic large targetpretty much a daemon prince

·
Registered
947 Posts
Galrauch has Daemonic Aura but is not a Daemon as such.

·
Registered
447 Posts
As previously stated, no army can have a dragon as a general, only a dragon rider. One thought, however, is using a converted dragon as a Daemon Prince, but thats only if you're playing Chaos.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Galrauch is closer to an enhanced Lord of Change in terms of stats and abilities. All that has really been added is scaly skin and his dragon breath attacks.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
yeah but i think he is cheaper isn't he? and even if he isn't he's still the best chaos character there is

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I thought Galrauch was a dragon posessed by a lord of change? Hence the similiarity. Still can't be an army general though.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Plague_00 said:
yeah but i think he is cheaper isn't he? and even if he isn't he's still the best chaos character there is
He isn't. He's essentially a LoC that
1. Has an Armour Save, Breath Weapons and an extra attack
3. And the most important of all: Takes Break Tests Instead Of Going Poof(tm).

·
Registered
802 Posts
Should also mention the Forge World Dragons which are in the region of 1000 pts each. They can be taken either as 3 rare choices or an army in their own right!

·
Registered
140 Posts
The disscusion as to weather galrauch is deamon or not, is irrelevent as he can't be an army general, and follows his own rules, so doesn't effect army composition.

There is one dragon that can be the army general, although it isn't a whole dragon.
The Dragon ogre shaggoth for beastmen can be used as the army general.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts