Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
I would personally use cans. Think of it this way- would you rather face one huge bee or a swarm of little ones?

·
Registered
425 Posts
A huge bee would scare the crap outta me!!
But I'd say Kans too, they are almost as good as Dreads but alot less expensive.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I like em both, but the best buy fer your points would be da Kanz...more targets ta shoot at...More likely to make it into CC. Dreads are a little better armoured but you only get one fer your heavy support choice instead of three...The choice is yours, I always use three killa kans in my army, sometimes I throw in a dread just to keep other players honest...WAAAGH!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I would use Kans seeing as I use a lot more troops than anything else. Mostly because i cant afford lings like Bikes and other junk. Kans are cheaper.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Killa kanz are da way to go...WAAAGH!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I like using both, but the previous posters got it right. Use Da' Kans... Too many enemy weapons can make a lucky glancing hit and take out your dread in one shot. At least with three kans, they need 3 lucky hits. They can really soak up a lot of firepower and keep kicking. And all this for cheap point costs.

·
Registered
311 Posts
It depends on the scenario, scenery layout, other army.. etc etc

Off the top of my head id say Kanz for the previously stated points

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Hate to be unoriginal, but yes, kans. Much more likely that at least one will make it into close combat, until then more firepower.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.