Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently, I was playing against a Black Legion army, blah blah blah, and my opponent rolled a "6" on the fire frenzy table (for the 3rd time, curse him). My beloved LRC was by far the closest model to this monstrosity however, its plasma cannon hadnt a chance in hell of so much as scorching the paint of the LRC. I pointed this out- however my opponent claimed that "its the nearest VIABLE enemy unit", but i remain wholly unconvinced of this, as even in the codex there is no such mention of it

In reality, the soul inside the dreadnought is in a mood that is frenzied to the point where he cant even stop pulling the trigger- is any1 seriously going to suggest this guy is going to worry about what he is even looking at?

The same principle for this things rage applies to the Blood Rage of Khorne- must assault even if they dont stand a chance of doing anything

·
Registered
167 Posts
Feels correct that they would blast/charge nearest enemy, whoever/whatever it is.
Im on your side on that.... even though it puts you in really nasty situations sometimes as a chaos player....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.