Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all, i have done a search of the forum befor posting this but couldnt find anything, I am looking at doing a fully converted drone army, i have a unit of pathfinder drones and was thinking of converting a transport, what would the tau empire use to transport drones ?, i was thinking along the lines of the droids in star wars, they are just held in a rack and dropped off. any help and ideas would be appreciated.

·
Formerly Prince of Excess
3,560 Posts
Yeah I'd say a converted Devilfish with some racks would do nicely. Probably not that hard of a make and if you magnetize it you can still use it with your regular models.

·
Formerly Prince of Excess
3,560 Posts
That would be cool, I don't know how you'd make it but it would look awesome if it could hold all 12 in place. I wish more models could actually fit in their transports.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im thinking now of 2 fins filled with plasticard to make it a bit bigger as a central body, with hooks or jaw type things to hold the drones, the only reason is i have converted drone hammerheads, and the normal devilfishes just wouldnt fit i think

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.