Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Formerly BrotherAzriel
2,373 Posts
i dont have my dex with me but im sure its treated exactly like any other transport, it counts as moveing the turn it lands so no they cant assault and they count as disembarking from a vehicle that has moved so they cannot move again either.

·
Advocatus Diaboli
4,571 Posts
No, the models inside count as having arrived by deep strike.

And Azriel, take some time with your spelling (and the shift key).

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
Sorry i've been looking again and i still can't find the rules in the SM codex.
Can u please give me a page number.
Unfortunately not as I don't have my Codex with me right now. The best I can do is tell you to look on the page which details "And They Shall Know No Fear" and then look one page further into the book. There should be a section about Drop Pods or something.

Maybe someone with the Codex within reach could help us out?

·
King of France
737 Posts
on pg. 21, under drop pod assault, paragraph four or five, I dunno, does a split paragraph count as one paragraph or two? Anyway, there you will find the answer to the long awaited question. (and love Zriker more...)

*hoping no-one answered before me*

EDIT: nobody gave the page, party at the Emperor's house!

·
Formerly BrotherAzriel
2,373 Posts
no probs mate, i didnt have my codex on me at the time so sorry for the misjudgement.

And Rork, *edited as i have decided to pm* - Please use capitals and proper punctuation. Thank you. - Katie D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.