Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to play versus the eldar in 2k game and I know for a fact that I'm going to have to deal with hawks and scorpions in a serpent.

Now, my biggest problem is the hawks since I like to field many tanks (I was thinking on field 2 russes, 1 basis and 2 hellhounds) and it's very likely they'll come in by deepstriking. So what I figured is I'd take the droptroops and have my tanks start in the reserve. I'd also let my opponent start with barely anything to shoot at exept for well covered ratlings and maybe some vets. second turn passes. I expect the hawks to arrive by then but with no tanks in sight. My second turn comes and with tanks being all fitted with improved comms, I'll be able to deploy my tanks in strategic locations and deepstike troops and stormies with meltaguns to take out those annoyng falcons and vibro-cannons.

So, what do you think? Anything missing? Suggestions maybe?

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
you shouldnt even need to keep tanks in reserve, hawks can not charge the turn they land, whatever drop troops you get arriving the turn after the hawks, you just pop them in rapid fire range between the hawks and yoru tanks and blat away merrily

1 - 2 of 2 Posts