Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for everyonr debating it right now the skyray is neither a hammerhead or devil fish but a missile defence ship

·
948 Posts
concon360 said:
for everyonr debating it right now the skyray is neither a hammerhead or devil fish but a missile defence ship
Wow. No s**t, eh? I don't think anybody here could have kept their fragile, insect-sized brains intact without you clearing that up.

I don't think anybody ever thought it was going to be 'neither a hammerhead or devil fish but a missile defence ship'. We've already got the freakin' rules for it. It's never been a Hammerhead or a Devilfish, in the same way that a Space Marine Whirlwind is neither a Predator or a Rhino.

·
With Oden On Our Side...
1,137 Posts
Broadside_Pilot said:
Wow. No s**t, eh? I don't think anybody here could have kept their fragile, insect-sized brains intact without you clearing that up.

I don't think anybody ever thought it was going to be 'neither a hammerhead or devil fish but a missile defence ship'. We've already got the freakin' rules for it. It's never been a Hammerhead or a Devilfish, in the same way that a Space Marine Whirlwind is neither a Predator or a Rhino.
Yeah. What he said.
Although I say it in a much nicer way.

There really needs to be a smiley for 'Flame'. Maybe one with a lighter?

·
Registered
788 Posts
How rude :sleep:

anyway I don't know anything about Tau thas why I had the confused face... and this was in another forum before, so don't ask me why I'd reply to it in the Tau forum if I don't know about tau...:|

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
Cutting sarcasm is a reserved priviledge for the mods only. Thread locked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.