Librarium Online Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I have finally got my display cabinet sorted! It has only been about three months, but finally I can get the dwarfs out for display. This is all the dwarfs I have painted and based for the new look dwarf army. I have also put on the top shelf the random minis I have painted and have with me (there are still some at the parents or need some repainting).

My random dwarf collection, including two versions of bugmans (need the new one from WHW, and I have the old metal one) and one white dwarf (I have the old metal 80s version, and the anniversary version of him on shield bearers).

And the whole of my decently painted dwarf army...

Kuffy

·
Not dead yet
1,463 Posts
Sweet looking throng you have there Kuffy, looks good when you can capture the entie army in a picture. Soon enough I will delve into the depths of the Mountain and get my army out.

King Ulrik Flamebeard said:
I figured it is about time that us dwarf smiths showed off our armies and gave inspiration to the other budding dwarfs out there. Lets see your forces!
Did I read it right that I post here when I finish my army or start a separate thread?

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks. I was surprised how many I had when they were all together. :D

And yeah, post pictures in here of your army. And make yourself a project blog. ;)

Kuffy

·
Registered
100 Posts
Here are the Dwarfs I've started painting. Command and one warrior.

image (1).jpg image.jpg image (1).jpg image.jpg

Been having fun. Painted a cannon too, I'll get a better picture of it to post.

Reactions: Lord Borak

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks, I like the gold trim too. For the bases I was going to use a mixture of static grass and small rocks/sand.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts