• Sisters of battle

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
The top 3 would be Chaos, Orks and Nids, but I say Chaos because you can make mechanicla conversions as well as all the mutations :p . Mutations are definately a converter's wet dream!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have to agree with Bornin, chaos is great for conversions. I'm using and old box of 1st ed. orks to make my new posessed marines. these guys are going to really look their name.

Uncle Jesse

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
I have to agree with you fellas. Chaos is the easiest (and coolest) army you can convert. Orks are a close second.

·
Registered
523 Posts
It has to be Chaos because there is just so much out there that can be done. Granted some of its done and done and done once more by somebody else. It can be very repetitive but once in awhile you get a really original chaos army that looks outstanding.

·
Registered
43 Posts
ok ok

Keefic Mibun with 2 wraiths as retinue. (looks much better with a retinue of 9 :) )

Boos Teezee Sharmuta
Cost 215, FA 12, SA 11, RA 10
Small agile skimmer / Orbital Lander
Heavy Gauss Cannon / 2x Dread CCW
Love to watch reactions when I drop this guy on da table. :huh:

Scarab lord suffered a sudden and fatal Total Glue Failure and is currently in bits on my desk. :eek:

·
Registered
849 Posts
Damn those are badass!! Nice paint job too. Same color scheme as me (but i use gold for the armor plates of more important figures ;) ) Anyway that sucks that your scarab lord took a dive!! Is the second pic your destroyer lord? :huh:

·
Registered
43 Posts
That second pic is just a custom tank I made, not the scarab lord. He died before I got the camera. :(

Didn't include a pic of the immortal lord either, he is getting reworked.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Originally posted by Vampiric_Drake8@Sep 12 2003, 03:36
Still though Its a badass fig!! Do you have the rules? Post please!!! I feel sorry for you for your scarab lord!! :(
The rules for the tank?? They were under the pic

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.