Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

A while ago i found that I had some spare Guardian parts and decided to try and make an Eldar character out of them. I added High Elf Weapons and other details. I originally made the Autarch for use in a Kill Team, but I will use it in normal games as well.

Here it is:

Front

Sides

I Apologise for the bad picture quality, and the fact that the model isn't painted.

Thanks,

The Evilclonier

EDIT

Apologies for the size of the photographs...

·
426 Posts
That's pretty awesome! I really think it needs a serious "command" look, though. Offhand, if you have any extra Dire Avenger sashes, that would be really cool.

Perhaps a rune or two would be cool too, but I'm really liking the giant kill-y death stick!

-Dark

·
Thinks he's a big deal
1,233 Posts
Very well-done conversion. I second the sash/cloak/kilt suggestion.

·
Lord of Purple
933 Posts
Looks good to me! I love it when people create HQ units using basic troops, makes them seem a little more realistic (and I don't like metal, but that's not really that important). There are a few mold lines around as mentioned, particularly on the edge of the flag, the shoulder pads and the arms but they shouldn't be hard to remove.

Not sure if it's just the photo but the shinyness around the joins suggests you may have used a little too much glue. Even when parts just don't want to stick together, never put a ton of glue on there, it won't help :).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the great advice, I'll try and get some more photos uploaded once he is painted. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts